Saturday, August 15, 2009

Testimony

I love getting testimonies about the gluten free diet working wonders to improve children's symptoms. It reminds me of the joy I felt in seeing the improvements that my kids went through after going gluten free.

Below you will find some testimonies that were sent to me.


comment: Mom of the beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter, who has now been gluten free for 5 months. After 4 short months she gained 20% more weight after not gaining any for a year. I wondered if I would ever see the day that she outgrew her clothes and got over 30 lbs. There are no words I can express for the gratitude for awareness, God's ability to show the way, and a little thing called gluten free!She openly tells others, without my intervention, aside from telling her she would be trying a new diet, a gluten free diet, that she needs food without gluten. After only 4 days, she surprised me by looking up and saying, "Mommy, my tummy doesn't hurt anymore." I certainly miss my once clingy child, but I wouldn't trade her new found freedom for anything. She is gluten-free and loving every minute of it

No comments:

Post a Comment