Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Almost Done Moving Sites

I really like this blog.  So easy.  The new website has not been easy.  Of course in the middle of them changing software site setup tools, I have to change the name and move.  It has been slow and things aren't going smoothly.  I couldn't use my custom design, a picture on one page will not cooperate correctly, and things like to jamb up on the edit site.  I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep last night and so at 3am I started working on the site.  Wow, it went much smoother.  I moved everything off the old site and onto the new site.  Now I just have clean up and one picture to problem solve.  As pain staking as it was, I wanted to provide a website set up simular to the old site so people can still find the resources easily.  Things are a little different, but over all, it will work without the razzle dazzle the old site had.  I am looking forward to being able to add fun stuff to this site instead of moving.

So now you can find what was deleted from the old site at both this blog and the new site.  Here is the link http://glutenfreekids.tripod.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment