Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Advantages of Moving For Better Health

It has been a long time since I last posted.  Things were very stressed.  We were hit by the economy with full force and had to move.  This move has been by faith alone and still is.

There is tremendous advantages from moving that I couldn't find from a supplement or bottle.  One is the healing that I am witnessing with my sensitive daughter and myself.  None of us have allergies, we are able to bring Casein back into our diets,  my daughter isn't using her special soaps and shampoo.  Her DH has cleared up completely, and my auto immune is improving.  I now understand why pioneer doctors would recommend moving for health benefits. 

I use to live up North, where sunlight was rare and the rays weren't direct enough to get enough Vitamin D from the sun year round.  That was a disadvantage for anyone who lives up North.  Now that I moved South, I am noticing that I am not needing to supplement Vitamin D.  Up North, they have Winter Depression.  Down South, they have what is called pre-summer exhaustion.  I am guessing it is from staying indoors too much. 

Other improvements have been the ability to eat dairy and beef products again.  Something is different with both of them.  I am not sure what the reason is.  It could be that I was reacting to what the cow was eating and not the cow itself.  Or maybe the living conditions and health of the cow.  Who knows!  At least I am thankful that it is better and nourishment is improving.  I will eat the cheese, sour cream, yogurt and ice cream, but I am not brave enough to drink a glass of milk or eat cottage cheese.  Some things will have to remain a food evasion, because some bad memories just don't go away. 

Family members keep asking me if I will move back North.  I keep telling them that I am feeling so healthy, I can't imagine moving back and getting sick again.  It makes a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment